Monday, October 17, 2011

Its the 1st of the Month (Late Post)

I have a love/hate realtionship with October 1st ...♥  it because its my birthday, hate it because something always seems to happen. But I guess thats a part of life. But all in all I had a good birthday and nothing but good things from October so far (keeping my fingers crossed)

Here's a few pics of my day, I wasn't going camera crazy like I usaully do... sorry lol

My day started off with a lot of running around so when I finally got the venue ( Fuddruckers ) all I wanted to do was eat and have a few beers lol... 
Me and Natalie ( check out her blog http://www.thejazzyspot.blogspot.com/ )
Top: The Loft by Ann Taylor
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: Apostrephe
My mom went thru hell tryna make this cake for me, because I'm so picky lol
but i was so happy that she was able to do my zebra cake ( choc. and white cake w/ strawberry up top of course)

Of cousre my girls Tinnie, Bria, and Tykia... love  you ladies


After we left Fuddruckers I had know idea what we were getting to so we headed to HOLLYWOOD and Saddle Ranch it was ....
Dinner was soooo good chicken wrap with peppered bacon and mashed potatoes

Drink was delish and not mention low calorie
Birthday Cake :: Cotton Candy Galore




... ; )





No comments:

Post a Comment