Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year: Fresh Start

I didn't get into too much on NYE me & my cousin Natalie (over at http://www.thejazzyspot.blogspot.com/ ) chilled at her spot got us a bottle and some wingstop & we were knocked out before 12 a.m. lol
But with us fully rested we were able to enjoy New Years day so I treated her to lunch in LB we really didnt have idea of where were going to eat so we broused 2nd street and came across this cute little French/ Bohemian Cafe, Le Creperie Cafe Bohemian Bistro & Bar. The food was delish.

Appetizer was delish :: Crepe Vendome

As you can see we enjoyed it along with our Peach and Mango Mimosa's (delish)
I enjoyed the crepe so much I decided to get another one but this I got a Al Mare with

Jumbo shrimp, sun-dried & plum tomatoes, wild mushrooms, shallots & mozzarella cheese in a lobster basil cream sauce & she got a Salmon Salad Nicoise.

after lunch we took walk around the neighboorhood

top : H&M
pants: ZARA
bag: H&M
after walked our lunch off  we headed over to Rocky Mountain Chocolate, I love there candied apples they are to die for....
2 candied appples to go please




It was gone by the time I got home.

HOPE YOUR NEW YEAR IS OFF TO A GREAT START.

C'EST LA VIE
XO





13 comments:

  1. Thank you Chelsea. Love you!
    I tagged you in this blog post.
    http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-tagged.html#links

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome love you too... & I'll check it out

      Delete
  2. Didn't get a chance to say bye to you, but I am sure I will still see you around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's ok... I'm sure I will be seeing you again

      Delete
  3. Ahh, I love the pictures. The food looks delicious. :O

    Glad that your New Year started off good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doll! Love this blog. Really great pictures and I love the makeup posts! Im following your lovely blog now!

    Stop by and visit my blog and follow back if you like, I would love the support!

    Best Wishes!

    lalageorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the love ... Following back

      Delete
  5. So pretty!! Adore your denim!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spine bracelet is from Noir Jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I am so excited to read through a few more posts! Really creative :) new follower <3

    -Ashley
    http://lashesanyone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos!
    I really like your teal jeans :]

    P.S I am hosting a giveaway on my blog. Stop by!

    ReplyDelete